Sales & Marketing manager+
We are hiring! Sales & Marketing manager.
- Manage sales and marketing activities of a wide range of customers in the field of electronic systems in the defence world
- Business development in new markets in Israel and other strategic countries
- Promote Imco’s new product lines
- Reach out for new opportunities to increase and deepen sales of existing customers
- Build strategic business plans and its implementation with our clients
- Working with large clients in the defence and civilian industryc
- Ongoing collaboration with the project department, R&D and operations 5-7 years of experience in a similar position – managing sales and marketing
High technical orientation Experience with preparing sales and marketing proposals and providing effective and tailor-made solutions for complex technologies customers Familiarity with the Israeli security world – an advantage Valid security classification – advantage- High interface and communication abilities, negotiation, frontal presentation, business sharpness and understanding, independence nature
Bachelor’s degree in engineering and / or business administration MBA – Advantage
IMCO Group is hiring! IT Administrator
IMCO Group consists of several subsidiaries that develop, design, and manufacture products for defense and industrial systems. The company’s clients include the Ministry of Defense, Rafael, IAA, Elbit Systems, the US Army, Lumines, and more.
As part of the position, you will be part of the corporate computing infrastructure team. You will deal with implementing technological solutions in computing infrastructure – servers, workstations, virtualization, communication, and information security. Maintain and manage the entire IT infrastructure in the organization, working with subcontractors and maintaining the stability of systems and services, and providing helpdesk services to internal customers.
Previous experience of at least three years as a system and communication person in a medium-sized organization
Experience in server maintenance – familiarity with HP servers is preferred.
Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MFA
Experience maintaining Microsoft 365 services, including Microsoft Defender, Intune, Teams, and Office 365 – preference for those with Microsoft certification.
Experience in virtualization – VMware.
Familiarity with Cisco / Aruba communication equipment – CCNA certification – advantage
Basic knowledge and experience in FortiGate firewall services.
Ability to work independently.
Relevant CV can be sent to HRjobs@imco-ind.com