Sales & Marketing manager+
We are hiring! Sales & Marketing manager.
- Manage sales and marketing activities of a wide range of customers in the field of electronic systems in the defence world
- Business development in new markets in Israel and other strategic countries
- Promote Imco’s new product lines
- Reach out for new opportunities to increase and deepen sales of existing customers
- Build strategic business plans and its implementation with our clients
- Working with large clients in the defence and civilian industryc
- Ongoing collaboration with the project department, R&D and operations 5-7 years of experience in a similar position – managing sales and marketing
High technical orientation Experience with preparing sales and marketing proposals and providing effective and tailor-made solutions for complex technologies customers Familiarity with the Israeli security world – an advantage Valid security classification – advantage- High interface and communication abilities, negotiation, frontal presentation, business sharpness and understanding, independence nature
Bachelor’s degree in engineering and / or business administration MBA – Advantage
Chief Executive Officer+
ADTI – A homeland security and defence company, is looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
We are looking for an experienced CEO to lead, manage, supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings including to coordinate and work together with the Group Leadership in all financial and commercial aspects of the business activities of the company as a fully owned entity of a foreign entity.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Lead, manage and supervise all financial aspects and financial reports of the Company.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and report and act as a point of contact for the Group CEO including coordination with other Group and affiliates leadership.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Managing specialize production departments – supply chain, project management and production engineering.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
- High level of familiarity with the defense field and markets – local & international
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Proven operational management ability.
- In-depth familiarity with the world of the home land security and defense industry.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in Engineering education – advantage.